Wednesday 28 April 2010

... you're sure of a big surprise!


Part 2 of If you go into the woods today...

As I finally have a bit of time to spare, I thought I'd upload the other two cutouts I produced. The first image in particular I feel was a success- directly influenced by Rob Ryan as it is more intricate and delicate than my previous three.

Yesterday I started producing my photograms. Out of eight, I'd say two were a success. Today I look to make contact prints from these as well as experimenting with new techniques. Hopefully I'll upload soon!

2 comments:

  1. love the shillhouetted cutouts jamie, reminds me off that animation we seen in the 'Afro' exhibition'........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Jamie - the first one is my fave especially with the roots, grass and "help", I have no idea how you manage to get so much detail out of cutouts!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very welcome...