Tuesday 22 February 2011

From Beyond The Curls



Firstly, I'd like to take this opportunity to first thank my followers on here and also my flickr buddies, some great comments lately.

Anyway, I've just created another blog! I'll still be posting here same as usual but my other blog will give me a platform to express other issues I may have away from art and its many branches. Basically, it's a lot more personal and I'll be giving my views on various things- whether it be personal issues, global issues or something else issues.

I hope some of you will check this out too (but don't forget about this place!) and I welcome all comments and discussions! Thanks for your support, got some new work lined up for here. Out to buy myself a new pack of pens through the week; oddly enough, they all ran out at once o_0

http://frombeyondthecurls.blogspot.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very welcome...