Monday 10 October 2011

Cataluña Recuerdos




It's been a while! I've been so busy with work and life in general I've fell guilty of not making enough time for my art in the past three months. However, last week gave me an unexpected opportunity to flex my photographic muscles when I flew to Spain and visited the beautiful, and very Parisian like, city of Barcelona. This would be the opportunity I've been waiting for; to finally brush the cobwebs of my trusty Nikon D60 and give the old boy a workout. It is quite predictable then that in the frantic swing of packing and getting the airport I left him behind :(

However, not all was lost! My girlfriend brought her 7MP Sony digital so I had to make do with that. Obviously, it was bright pink to add salt to my wounds. Nevertheless, I snapped a good number of shots and have only now reviewed them properly. These four were my favourites so I edited these by tinkering exposure, cropping etc; the usual. There are probably more photos suitable for this article but for now I'm sticking with my four favourites (I may upload the said others at another time).

A truly hectic yet beautiful city, this is my thanks to Barcelona.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very welcome...