Saturday 17 April 2010

London 2010





So London has been and gone. I must say, I expected quality before beforehand in relation to the galleries etc., but was completely in awe of some of the work I saw. The TATE Modern in particular impressed me more than I could ever think a gallery would; every floor possessed at least one piece of memorising quality or renowned status. 

Others galleries and museums we visited included the TATE Britain, the Serpentine Gallery, British Museum, Science Museum, the V&A Gallery and the National Portrait Gallery. 

Unfortunately, I packed my camera without taking a memory card, making it useless. I did, however, manage to get a few snaps on my phone as you can see above... 

The sheer size of the city surprised me and I would have loved to have just two more nights there in order to do everything I wished. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and thanks to the places we went and the people I shared it with it was a trip I'll never forget!

1 comment:

  1. i can't believe you took those photos on your phone! x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very welcome...